Friday, March 5, 2010

Swimming lesson

Eksaited, eksaited..memang eksaited sangat. Sampaikan mr husband nak ajak p beli barang pun tak mau, ajak makan pun tak mau..tak sangka I can be that eksaited to learn hoe to SWIM. hahahhahaha.

Last Sunday, on the 28th Feb, I officially learn to swim from the personal instructor that I found from the web. Cik Azrin @ http://swim-putrajaya.blogspot.com/ . For your info, inilah first time I nak belajar berenang. Selama ini especially 2 hari yang sudah, i cume main2 je dalam pool. I totally fall in love in this sport. and sudah mula mengusha kolam2 renang awam disekitar office untuk bermandi - manda apabila pandai nanti..

Okey, first step : Proper cloth and equipment
1. Must have swimming suit. My swimming suit sangat annoying sebab asik ternaik2 and tak best. repanya I salah pakai ok!
2. Musti ada goggle. For your eyes...barulah tak pedih mata masuk dalam air...

Second Step : Breathing.
I have to take a breath through my mouth(before go into the water) and..
I have to exhale through my nose (in the water)..you will see the bubble comes out from your nose in the clearly in the water.

Third Step : Floating
This is not so easy for me..hehe bacause I've tried to float my body before(without instruction and supervision) and I failed. So am quite nervous though!
I have to put my hand on the wall. Distance your feet from the wall as far and comfortable as possible..
Start to raise your leg at the same time moves your plates forward till your face reach the water and..you will float (please note that this is not easy as writing this but..is not that hard though! :)
Repeat this for few times until you master. Never stress yourself. Do it calmly and clear your mind. dont get nervous..dont get nervous..well i'm nervous like hell! hahaha

Fourth Step : Glide (I think so)
First you have to raise your both hand up and cross it on your palms.
Then tiptoe and bend your knees in the water..when you ready, force your body forward with the help from your knees and tiptoe. you'll glide forward and you have to apply the floating technique..
Basically you have to align you body so you'll glide straight. Not to the right or left..try this for more than 10 times. you;ll get glide straight! but so penat...

okey, diatas adalah review my first swimming class. When am in the swimming class, both guys were out there playing the public kids pool and playground with achik liya sipervision.

Owh, forgot to mention, we have had faboulous weekend at the Kompleks Kejiranan Presint 9, Putrajaya. RM2 per entry


Ah, budak ini..gumbira saja rupanya..

Izz totally forgotten about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment