Thursday, March 25, 2010

malang tak berbau wangi

7.40am in the morning I got a phone call from mns..whispered....what is this guy problem, showing off to me because he is already in the office? cannot be...why the phone did not stop ringing. dont you know that we cant talk over the phone when driving (as if I never did it before)..

"Yang, I accident"

Oh my god...am I dreaming..?but i heard he is in pain..

"where are you?"
"Jalan Ampang"

from SILK highway, what's the best route to get to jalan ampang?i must take smart tunnel but I already missed the UPM junction. oohh my..

lucky the traffic not as bad as always since it's friday morning and it's school holiday.but from serdang to jalan tun razak, feel like it took me thousand minutes..arghh..

call again..this time nobody pickup..
OMG..where to find my husband?which hospital?
pick up ..pick up..pick the phone up!
Ya Allah, please save my husband..

From Besraya, I reach the Jalan Istana junction and go to Jalan Tun Razak. Traffic was slow but not bumper to bumper. move slowly in Friday morning.

suddenly..i saw one handsome man with sunglass, sitting in the road median holding handphone. OMG..my husband is so handsome even he is in pain...Opsss..perasan please nanti.
no no he is not smiling. i can see him in pain and somebody who are so kind waited beside him and hold him a bottle of water. When I arrived, he immediately help us opening the door and luckily we have izz's pelampung and 2 pillows to support my husband. I have no time to get this guy name nor handphone no. I thanked him and the traffic police and immediately drove to hospital.

"GH or Ampang Puteri?"

"Ampang Puteri, I don't want GH"

ceh, you're in pain and you're demanding..hehe my hubby..

Arrived in Ampang Puteri and wrongly go in the parking. What a sengal day, should drove to A&E lor mummy!.

anyway..he is okey now. No major injuries, no fracture, just some calar on his bosy and hand...and muscle pain.. plus sakit hati because the girl langgar my hubby langsung tak bertanggungjawab. sian my husband.

sabar yer ayah.mummy ade. Allah maha penyayang ayah..

inilah moto yang dilanggar budak cina tu. nampak mcm tak serius, makan RM4200 nak betulkan nie.

No comments:

Post a Comment