Monday, December 20, 2010

Working mommy .. dilemma


As a working mum, I sometimes caught in a situation where I have to choose between works and responsibility being a mommy..There are time when I really have to finish my job and at the same time being at home with my son.

As I am now 22 weeks preggy, this dilemma sometimes makes me a bit worried..but..i believe there's nothing to worry about. There are lots of thing that we wouldn't know and just be positive. Therefore, i will just take it positively. It's a challenge that most of the career women face and I ...is one of those strong, healthy, positive, career mommy in the world. with support from mr hubs insyaAllah...

For those who sometimes had a same feeling with me..do share your tips please..kite sharing2 k.

aku nie..ade chance nak jadik cam gambar kat bawah nie..huhuhu



source : mr google

No comments:

Post a Comment