Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

source : mr google




I believe it is still not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year 2011. Since today is only 12th Jan, at least I make myself available to write an enrty before 15th Jan..hehe.what an excuse kan...




15 days ago,


Celebration for this year..as usual I enjoyed the fireworks in front of TV...with my sister at my Kampung. Mr. Hubby was not around and me took an initiative to went back to my village together with 3year old boy while I am 22weeks preggy..huh. Mr Hubby as usual not convinced to allowed his beloved wife to drive alone but..it took some deep effort to make it happened..How do I do it??hehe let's that being a secret..only me, mr hubby and izz knew. . bahah




New Year Resolution


You know, people always have their own resolution for whatever reason they have..To be honest I always have my resolution just because people will ask me what is my new resolution/s is/are. (pity me right..) but forget about the past, this year, I have my resolution and I am working very hard to achieve it..I promise.. InsyaAllah..


So my 2011 resolutions are:


1. To start a business - I always wanted to have a part time business that can make me a WAHM. So..they it goes..I am now in the process of starting new business and once it is confirmed, this blog will be the medium of communication and advertising.. Not forgetting the facebook.. :D




2. To be a WAHM - WAHM is stand for Work at Home Mother.. probably this will take some time but I will work hard for it. No joke! This is all for the sake of family, kids and my own quality time :D




Updates


Soooo there goes my 2 resolutions. Working hard for it and really pray for the success. It is a right time for me to start the business. It is the right business that I am venturing on and this is the turning point. As Dr Azizan's said "Ilmu, Mentor, Sistem" will guarantee the successfullness of your business. I am truly convinced that the business that I ventured on, with the Ilmu, Mentor and Sistem that it offers..is a success. I have no other choice except for success :D




Btw, my little son now has started new schedule in his daily activities. I started sending him to Smart Caliph Child Enrichment Centre last 3rd Jan. The school starts at 6.45am till 3.30pm. Then the teacher will send him to his old taska. So far he really enjoyed the school and I am happy with the development..He now sleep very early since he has no time to nap during day time. He sleep soundly, no milk except before sleep and after woke up. compared to previously, he woke up like every 3 hours for milk.. but one thing i have to make sure, he did not skip his dinner. The smart caliph is using english medium as a communication medium and in less that a week he started to use whatever that he learn there such as..' I want some more'.. huh..kind of interesting for me..


One more important thing..it is very easy to wake him up in the morning..his motivation is 'teacher waiting for you at SmartCaliph". He never get cranky or cry or angry when I woke him up for the past 1 week ++. best best..Actually i would like to share some photo of izz during his first day at Smart Caliph and when he slept..but my lappy seems not very cooperative today.. :(




There's one more thing I wanna share with u guys..I start to sew again. I have this new project in mind and has started materialised it.. well what do I sew??


1. I continue sew the instant tudung. Actually learnt in back in Dec 2010 but i did not get the momentum to sew right away..so my M.I.A scarf project is abandoned until last weekend.. later i show you my first DIY M.I.A scarf..




2. Baby Set - I started with the old izz's baby mattress presented by my MIL. Will update soon but i started already cutting the material to make a baby pillow, baby bolster, baby mattress and maternity pillow..Owh..how I enjoyed sleeping with my own maternity pillow..if you want to know, maternity pillow is something like below..but mine is  C shape..and mine is using 'kekabu'..how comfortable my sleep is..   :D


source : google




There it goes for the first 2 weeks of 2011. Will keep everyone updated..will update more frequently..

No comments:

Post a Comment