Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alhamdulillah..Virus itu sudah pergi.

Salam semua.. 

Alhamdulillah sangat..dengan izin Allah..Kami bertiga dalam keadaan yang baik sekarang. Izz dah mula menyepak bola, cycling in da house, playing with his toys, and continue his normal activity..Dengan izin Allah and displin yang kuat memakan ubat..kesihatan kami dah berada pada paras yang normal dan lebih baik lagi..Syukur Ya Allah. Walaubagaimanapun, kami masih continue dengan kuarantin dirumah sampai esok..

 Izz dah kembali cheeky seperti ini.

 Izz sudah kembali beraksi chomell..and buat action manja.

Izz dah mula berbasikal semula..but ini gambar lama..dia main dlm rumah jer...



Disebalik ujian kecil ini, banyak pengajaran yang kami dapat antaranya:
1. If anak anak demam on and off more than 4 days, go and get his blood tested. Get 2nd opinion and dont wait for your first doctor. Doctor might be an expert but believe me we know our little one better. If Dr said it's not necessary to do blood test but you feel it's important to satisfy urself. Do it! and DO IT NOW!


2. Parents have to work together and support each other. In our case, i really need hubby to help when it comes to time for medicine. Since Izz is very unpredictable..sometimes it's easy to handle him but sometimes it's really challenging. We both once, use very undiplomatic way and he also become very resistance. So parents, use all your creative idea to talk to your child.


3. owh.. this test..really taught us that we cant be separated in whatever condition..I realised how much I love my son, how much I need my hubby and I cant imagine if it were me alone to withstand the test..this..really makes me amazed how single parent handle difficulties and challenges to raise their kids all by themselves..Conclusion..how bad our condition is..remember, there are people out there who suffer more than us. So guyss.. BERSYUKUR  okehh..


4. Most important thing...I realised that I have to be WAHM soonest possible!bukan calang - calang WAHM ok..this is WAHM with luxury income. InsyaAllah..


Adiosss

No comments:

Post a Comment