Thursday, April 14, 2011

Swing Mood

Align CenterGrr.. a bit emo this morning. Woke up at 5.30am and everything went well until I reach mr hubby office.

It shown 7.30am and am already at Jalan Duta. Thinking of what to eat and I decided to go to McD drive through to get my pancakes. In my mind Mutiara Damansara will be the nearest Mc D.Drove there with confidence and excitement to get my pancakes but I seen no more McD beside IKEA..

Grr..called my colleague and she said there's no more McD except at Curve. Ok fine I dont know how to get there and she also not sure if there serve breakfast. Ok fine..no pancakes for me today.

continue driving to office but hardly see any stall selling bfast around bandar utama. geramnyeeeee. OMG sangat lapa ok.

Sampai office and contacted everyone..but no luck..so damn sedih..Last attemp ask Naza. expected Naza will reach office slightly late but oklah..just asking..and she's already in lrt. lagi 30 minit to get my b'fast. Nasi lemak sambal paru..

Tetiba siti tegur and ajak breakfast..now..going to see her.

seriously memang moody giller sebab cari food tak dapat.especially bila lapar... Memang dlm k'daan masuk 38th week akan moody beginikah??

Nasib baik mlm td I got my tutti frutti. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment