Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What preggy mummy craving for.

Last pregnancy..tak sempat nak ambil tau pun what am I craving for. As far as I remember I want Mc Donalds curly fries and Cameron Highland Strawberry. We did went to Cameron Highland for the strawberries and I did ate the curly fries. But maybe the amount that I ate for the curly fries is not enough, Still, izz meleleh air liuq sampai umur 2 tahun setengah.


So this time around, this is what am I craving for.


1. DURIANSSS.
Haruslah memakan ini. Incik meor belikan sebiji jer..sebab bukan musimnye amek kau sebiji RM22.





2. Mc Donalds weekday breakfast hotcakes.. memang feveret time pregnant nie.. 



3. MACARONS.. 
Haruslah makan dengan sesungguhnye okey. Sebiji kecil sebesar wang 50sen ini berharga RM3.50. 11 pcs berharga RM 35. Thanks to en Meor. Thanks for satisfying my craving.. i luv you..

3 untuk ayah..2 untuk izz..selebihnye untuk mummy. hahahhaha




4. Teringinkan Frutti Tutti..malam ni atau malam esok mesti kena cari.

No comments:

Post a Comment