Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Resigned!

I was always thinking how good to work near home. I can save time,money,travel expenses,stress level and many more beautiful plans ahead.

I did pass a CV to a friend of mine after almost 2 weeks he requested for it. To my surprise, i pass the CV on thursday, and i was called for interview a week later.

I went for interview on 27 January. Monday. It was Thaipusam replacement holiday and lucky enough,scomi took the replacement holiday. Interview i would say doesn't went that well. i dont really speak up but i tell them the truth the reason I want the job is because it is near to my house.honestly.

I came out from the interview with views that I wont get the job plus my expected salary is beyond their budget.(maybe scomi is paying me too much??Alhamdulillah for the rizki). I dont feel sad..in fact i feel good i have given it a try and I know my current job is still the job i love to do.

I suddenly get a call on Friday saying that I was successfull. Husband was happy.me too.It was so unexpected! i'm going to work near home soon.

So I tendered a resignation.I gave 1 month notice and my last day will be tomorrow, 6th March 2013 after 7 years of service with scomi, my first job.

I'm going to do different thing and I really hope it will add value to my skills and experience.

It's really hard for me to say good bye coz I never meant to say bye bye..





No comments:

Post a Comment