Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the fastest, most powerfull i phone yet..


my one and only..my precious..my beloved(not so true)..sony ericsson free from maxis handphone had fallen into the toilet hole at u-bowl, one utama last saturday...

Despite the sadness of losing a handphone and painful hand..(been a year haven't bowl), our team, BLUE team had won the best team..what a surprise...my point isn't that high but mine was covered by the rest of team members, the very focus nasir, the very powerfull en mahusni and a very nice laili from rawang. overall, even blue team didn't won the tournament, we are very happy coz we have shown the spirit and we fight till the last breath...(hehe we all habis paling lambat sebab lane asik rosak..sooooo annoying)

Despite the sadness of losing sony ericsson handphone, somebody who claimed that he was so tired taking care of my precious prince and bowl with izz for the whole morning, grinned ear to ear coz he gonna get his dream come true.. the fastest, most powerfull i phone gonna be his very very soon...haha i am not jealous..no, i'm not jealous..no no i'm not..tak faham kerrrr??

Despite the painfull feeling on my hand and heels, we went to Berjaya Times Square and waited for ..let me count...5.30pm to 8.30pm okey2 ONLY three hoursssss fuhh lama giler..if i were bake ..for sure the cake is ready by then..no in your dreamsss.. okey we waited 3 hours, 45 mintes for explanation and all and we finished at about 9.20pm..and my hubby got this... :D


and...started from that day, i've to fight with this device to get an attention..even my lil prince also fight with this to get an attention tooooo..

when is mine coming..i dont see any hope for this..

No comments:

Post a Comment